Great moments from Smith’n’Jones:
– Planet Zoivrax. A planet I really want to visit, and a reference that will sail over the heads of non-Americans.
– The Judoons. Great blundering characters, I really hope they come back and don’t get forgotten a la Slitheen.
– Anne Reid. I bet she’s spent years practising her pantomime moments…
– the first two minutes. I know they had to do a quick hurried introduction to Martha, but they could have just skipped straight to “I’m a doctor. Dearie me, we seem to be on the moon!”
– That last shot of the Doctor being all heroic with Martha. Surely these heroism moments ought to be rationed otherwise they’ll become blase to us?